8/09/2007

I'm done and angry.

I finished Eclipse yesterday at about 7:00pm. I have been very irritated ever since.(too irritated to post). Not with the book. I loved the book. I ate up every bit of it. I think it is my favorite so far. I am upset that I am done. That sounds really dumb, I know, but I was enjoing the book so much, I guess i didn't ever want to finish. (I've warned you before that I have a little trouble living in reality land). So after reading all day long and ignoring my children and the house that was quickly getting messier and messier, I was a total grump. I'm gonna have to make up some points with my kids. Luckily, I had cooled off a little before Chris got home at 11:00. Besides who could be snippy with their husband after reading Eclipse all day? Hoping today I will be satisfied with my mythical creature free life!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I haven't even read twilight yet! I know how you feel about finishing a novel, though. I think the kids should give you a break, since you DID take them to the skate parks the other day.

Emily said...

I also like that I am an AZ border sister. YES!!! Almost Utah, but that would sound a bit Molly...

megan said...

everybody, and I mean everybody has written about Twilight the last couple of days! I haven't even read the first book yet. I wasn't going to because I didn't want to be a sucker for a trend, but who am i kidding I'm the trendiest person I know. So I am goin g to take it to work tomorrow and start reading it. I get bored now that I don't have any homework to do.

Sheri said...

I'm not finished yet but it is my favorite so far also!

Darilyn said...

Watch out Megan. You won't be able to stop. You will be sucked into the world of vampires before you know it. I've got to finish this book. I'm loving every second of it though.

mahina said...

i need to get the book!

jaust.me said...

Mer, I so know what you mean. I'm just feeling let down though. Of course, not with the book. Just that I'm done with the book and have no Edward and Bella to read about. If you dare, go to Stephanie Meyer's webpage and read the first chapter of Twilight from Edward's perspective. Be prepared to be doubly angry that it is only one chapter.
Meg, don't be scared!

*From David* If my wife would get off this blog maybe she can go get her dang house keys.. and get to painting :P
Oh, I guess I better go then, bye

Merilee said...

already read it Mo, and was very sad at the end. it was so good.