1. I am always cold! do not ask me if I need the A/C on. I assure you I do not. You can also feel free to always crank the heater as high as you fancy when I am around. I love 100 degree weather and can't wait for my AZ trips so I can thaw from my eternal OR frost bite.
2. I believe ice is a dessert and since it is harmless in the calorie department, I eat it constantly. My favorite thing about owning my own home is the crushed ice setting on my freezer door!( this may contribute to #1)
3. I love my hair, and I will spend a lot of money on my hair products, so there! My sisters can make fun of me for spending a small fortune on my shampoo, but I know deep down it is all worth it. Bumble&Bumble for those of you that want fabulous hair.
4. I am not, I repeat NOT a clean freak! My house is plenty messy, but I do have to have a place for everything. If I need my house to be clean I know exactly where each little thing will go. I do have one thing that has to be clean... my washer & dryer! I don not like dust or trash or lint or coins or anything on the top of them. And no dirt or sand in all the little crannies either.
5. Not always, but when I'm getting dressed up or going out for a night on the town, I do this. I get dressed in my outfit then do my hair, then I think to myself "I need to add my crazy" just a little something to make myself not look normal. Then I add something.
6. I am a terrible board game player. Because of this I do not particularly like to play them. It is mostly the strategic games I stink at. My brain does not work that way.
There you go. I am not tagging anyone. These are too painful to spread!