11/12/2007

Do you ever catch yourself doing very bazaar things?  Lately I've caught a couple slipping out that frighten me a little.
Like...
Boston was singing a classic tune and I caught myself cutting out my Christmas cards to his beat.  The scissors following along with his du du du dum, bu bu bu bum.  Strange.

A few nights ago we were driving down the road and my headlights were reflecting back at me from the car ahead.  They kind of looked like eyes staring at me.  So, Well, I winked at them!  Strange.

I think this happens when I'm spacing it, and not really realizing what I'm doing.  Very appropriate times( I've just realized ), like while handling sharp objects and driving a car!  

10 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow, you really ARE strange! I guess that's why I like you.

Darilyn said...

Okay, i can understand the cutting out something to the beat of a song, i've done that before too. but winking at a light? That is too funny.

ducklips said...

You crack me up. I have to tell you though, you have always done those kinds of things. Are you now just noticing?

It's just part of the Merilee charm.

Aundrea said...

I love the Merilee charm! Keep it coming!

bogle.chris@gmail.com said...

did you steel some of mom's pills?

Natalie said...

Who ever said you were wierd?!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

That's hilarious!

Jodi said...

You make me laugh!

Tomallama said...

I remember when I was younger, I would clear my throat every time I took a step. And at Mom and Dad's house, I would step in every third square. When I saw the movie "A Beautiful Mind" i decided that I was OCD. If that's true, then Brecken is OCD too, because he sniffles in patterns for about 2 minute stretches.

Merilee said...

Tom-I did every other square while counting to eight. I don't have OCD though.